Thursday, August 9, 2007

Swensen

went to swensen fr dinner today... my sis wanna eat stick.. but dunno where to go.. australian outback (suntec) too far!! The Vines wait time too long.. the kovan 1 white tangerin (esp??) too far oso.. so decided to go swensen instead.. ya.. Pizza Hut opening soon in J8..yeah..

ya.. we ordered our food.. but after 30 min.. the food habnt come yet... i predicted tat they had forgotten out order.. and said to my dad tat if tat was it .. must complain.. then we can get discount..haha
i was rite!!!we asked the person.. and found out tat our order was put on hold..haha...my dad kinda angry so wanted to c the manager.... haha.. then they gave our family each a soup-of-the-day (to so call keep my dad mouth shut..haha)fr FREE!haha.. very nice the soup...was expecting discount..but not bad oso..haha.....

Mango madness ice cream.. recomended by me!!! very refreshing... must eat!!! &6 olie...

No comments: