Thursday, February 21, 2008

i miss my OG

my blogs coming alive again..but lazy post pics..haha..lazy lahxx..srysry

change OG to OG 13.. so sad!! i miss my PAE OG 1!!..*sobbs*
orientation wasnt as good as PAE... but aniway..this isnt the real orientation..the real 1 starts at the 4th - 7th march..still long..haha..hope it will be better!!

aniway.. my OG13 is so quiet..im the only enthu 1..and the OGL lolz..sianed..miss my OG members..but its the first day that we knew each other mahxx..and most of them are JAE intake..only 4 frm PAE i think..damned sianed..but its k..first time lik that also..looking frward to Orientation 2..wanna dance 30th dance and trad-dance again!! yeah..wanted to yesterday with the ogls, but no partner lolz..haha....

hope during orientation/ disco nite can dance with You..<3

haha..last few days to enjoy myself b4 JAE really starts..haixx...Combi OG Bbq on sat!! all foreigners except OGL and a guy.haha..looking frward to it man..buying the food tom..hope it will be fun~!! yeah!! i love NY!!

[quoted frm Bo er's msn nick:] Khanh says: missing N go YJ, Missing Y go NJ, Missing JC go NY. NYJC rawkz!!

Hell yeah!

No comments: