Thursday, October 4, 2007

wat a thurs-day!!!

As always.. things not been going smoothly.. been geting emotional, irritated, fed up, vexed over a few minor things.. haix.. i always worry about wat others dun... all for the sake of them.. but no one seems to understands me.. make me feel so left out..
aniway.. thursday was both emo , painful and fun fr me... i will skip the emo part..

as u all noe.. my t humb got injured.. so went to seek the help of a sensei.. she rubbed my thumb and another sprained finger a few times ( it hurts ).. then asked me wete i want acupucnture.. i was like wth!!!!
never try before.. dun wan chicken out.. so went fr it.. thought a while olie...


they poke my arm and fingers.. and its not olie pain but very suan.. cannot tahan.. to tal poke 9 needles..then the sensei took out this electric generator with crocodile clips ( lik the one in school lab, olie smaller )!!!!!!! WTF!!!

he clip it to 2 needles on each arm.. then adjust the voltage.. my finger will move by itslef for every second.. the neddles oso.. like heart beat like that.. haha.. but the worse thing was i had to be electrocuted for 30 mins!!! OMG!!!


My hand very suan liao... till now oso suan.. hahaha..


then bandage both hands till like this

lucky still can pose


cant eat pizza with hands for dinner!!! no fun !!!
Aniway.. replay back to wat happens in school
alot of ppl nv come to school.. to be exact. .10 ppl frm my class.. but well.. they missed out the fun we had at school.. but of course we studied too.. haha..
El lessons.. Ms edwards gave us sweets that colours our tongues.. haha..so cool.. and its been a long time since i ate it. haha

Thanks Miss Edwards!



the sweets..

my purple tongue

guess hu's this

Poo and his cool hairstyle

Fun shots with pixus!!!











Xue long! ROFL!
In the AVA room for maths....
act guai...hhaha k. .actuallie reallie gt study


back in class.. a couple of random shots





I dedicate this to the teachers that we truly love..
1st, our form teacher.. Mdm Anantha!!
Thank you for caring for us.. for ur unconditional love.. Ur the best form teacher!!



We are looking forward to the party at ur house!!!!!!
2nd..the best and my fav. Math teacher.. Ms Ng Kae Pheng!!!


3rd. Ms Tan Chwee Luan for her care and concern to our chinese olevels..




4th. Ms edwards.. thanks for ur interesting lessons and the sweets that u gave us..keep it up Ms edwards!


"come my babies"


All gathered.. cheese
Sticking our coloured tongues..haha
will continue to post pic of all the teachers tom!!.. yeah.. till next time
wish me luck in accomplishing my tasks!!!

No comments: