Wednesday, October 3, 2007

whats happening to me!!??!!

HAIX.. life's been awfully bad for me..

Got criticised by a passer-by.. dun even noe hu he is... haixx.. am i such a letdown that even a stranger would look down on me.. im 1.73m and yet they ar still able to look down on me.. hahaha.... lol

things not been going smooth recently.. underwent the most intense torture i had for this year this week.. very pain sia... but now mangaged to think on the bright side.. look forward.. dun be troubled by thid pebble

other then that.. things jus dun go smoothly for me.. today.. badly sprained my thumb wen playing Bball.. damn pain.. blue black le... move abit oso pain.. cant bend.. die lehxx... cant play Djmax le.. i need my thumb!! moreover, my PSP button oso spoilt le.. the d-pad button close to the brink of being spoilt..haixx

did many embarassing things outside oso.. haixx.... and i seem to be the onlie 1 or the first 1 to c unpleasant things... always sees ppl zao geng... ppl's embarrasing moments...haixx... too observant le..haha

On the contrary, i did have a few accomplishments... but this achievements aren't easy to come by too..

my prelim
2nd in class
7th in level
yeah!! haha..but will do much betta for O's.. get L1R5 9
did somethings that i wanted to finish by this week.. thank god that i finished it.. though they werent easy sailing.. but at least i clear of a bulk from my task lists this weeks. still have a few more to go!!
Wishing every good luck fr their exams.. be it O levels, N levels, Alevels, final year exams or PSLE.. Mina Kampate yo!!!( think use wronglie)= jiayou everyone..haha.. will pray fr all of us students to do extremely well..

No comments: