Thursday, December 13, 2007

4 years memories-- part1

okok.. turns out i dun need PIN.. and i went into NYjc...was hoping fr Aj but alot of ppl say there not good... so i will c hows NYjc..hope alot of u can go there also.. now.. i kinda regret writing that compo for english.. C5 lehx!! and my CCA..shouldnt have quit badminton..and should go to cca everytime..still my 4 years kinda wasted in this area..went around taking photo everytime they want photographers..still only get 1point fr cca..wasted....they should change the school system...those that are willing to help and put in their effort fr the cca should get the points..not go wat meeting and all and be chairman and captain.. think some of u know wat it feels like..right kth.. haha..sianed..okok..need think brighter side.. ok.. i will start now


the first time i went into AMKSS was during december.. need register in the shcool..no frens there..none at all..Junwei was frm my school.. but he go diff class... so really no one frm my school went to the same class as me..i was late and jus went to find an empty seat..tht is when i knew Qiyong...he was so guai guai de when i know him.. he lend me pencil also..to take down things fr the sec 1 camp.. now dunno how come he lik that...blame puberty!!

sec 1 camp.. my first camp ever in 12 years.. mainly cause i went back to indo everytime there's a camp in my pri school..so it was exciting fr me..met new frens there..thats when i really get to know Marc.. he was the one that give me the name Candybra..and this name accompanied me trhoughout my 4years..Qiyong improvised and called me BRA instead.. but i take it that its short form for Brother[bro]t and u will know wat i meant.. i u cant.. well go fr IQ test)

i met MK.kth.kwl.jr mk was lik 'adult' fr me..cause of my height and all..and find him not bad..humorous and all... wanted to share a tent with them.. but cant cause they have a group le..
so shared tent with nicholas, Ben wong, eric,sherman,jeremy,me...cant remember if there's still 1 more.haha... ya..then a bettle came into our tent.. we try to find it but cant..but in morning..we found out that its in my sleeping bag..lucky i dint use it..haha..well..better then the insect reppelent in kth tent..haha

audi fr cca and went into badminton..but didnt know any1 there.. only mk.. but he pro then me.alot of ppl are..i lack confidence then..so feel so depresed.ya..i met zaki and kyaw in badminton..they were mor friendly compared to the rest lik jimmy and all..so if they went to badminton..i will go also..to say the truth..i quit badminton as i was scared of them..felt lonely..ostracised..coupled with tough training..cant feel the joy of playing badminton anynmore..

sec 1 was the start of everything fr me..how i met Huiming.how i went frm bad inconsiderate,lazy incompetent fool to kind succesful outstanding valedictorian of the school..well going to lahx..haha..but looking back again..kindda wasted

sec 2 was the start of new friendships..ya.. i was the classchair fr 4months..haha.then..get to know the 5 besties..
well..kim.cassan,rc,jiamin,miki.. and evidently..i fell fr 1 of them..memorable....haha..frm pri schol..nb been close with gals..shy lahx..and cause im fat then too..dunno how to communicate effectively with others too..haha.. so glad i meet them..i consider them best frens even if they dont consider me as 1..

then..kth,jr,kwl,jeremy,sherman.nichloas get very close..we form a gang called bigboobsbigbrain..i think..haha...nicknamed ourselves..jr gimme Xiaocan..hhaha..lik it lolz..cute..
after exams, we will join our tables to form formation..like megazord..haha..childish eh...but it was fun..still can remember the laughters...

part 2 coming soon

No comments: