Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hi.. guess where i am right now

yo guys.. first post in indonesia.. and u guys got the honor to read it.haha... so dun complain when i nb update...

leave houswe at 10.50 indo time.. stuck at traffic jam fr 30 min.. then u turn to go by the other way and took olie 2min to cover that same distance we were stuck in that traffic..WTH.. this is the 'bad' side of indo.. took video and pics of that journey only after Pup-Bear wants me to take pics.. if not i wont bother..haha..good side will be the malls.houses. modern things

speaking of Bear... Hayden is so Chio!!.. im crazy over her and over Heroes!!!.. Save the cheerleader.. Save the world!!!!!!!!! saving the last few episodes of season 2 fr this week.. wonder wat am i gonna do fr the weeks to come.. think i gonna watch grey's anatomy. or prisonbreak..yuupp..

its like every1 been writing bout their 4 years memories.. well actually i only read two post on it..haha.. wanna write too.. many things to write.. but lazy write now..mayb next time..gives me yet another reason to come to my dad's office..

not gonna load pictures.. too slow liao.. pics include my house in indo..the adorable me.. business class seat in plane and my lovely frens..and indo.. load them when im in S'pore bahx

ya.. planning to buy Dunkin Donuts back to S'pore..and some other donuts shop in indo.. give u all eat..haha..u all still need anything tag bahxx...will get it fr u all

lets c.. wat to post about..ya.. bought new specs..changed my lens.. and had my frameless specs fixed..but now i wearing my old 1 with new lens.. dun dare to wear new de.. scare spoilt it..so tht makes 3 pairs of specs fr me..

after bath, will spend alot of time making my hair..didnt put gel, just styling it to the way i like..haha.. took pics also.shw u all when i come back.haha

i dunno wats today's date..days jus passed by slowly without me noticing..only know that there's 20++ days before i go back..haixx..wait lolz..wait lolz..

that long post.. not today bahxxxx..mayb..dunno.. may need to go back liao..hab many things that i wanna writ..haha..

next time bahx..gnna change my blog pics an heading

No comments: