Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bad day

Tried to go schol earlie today woke up at 5.30.. but fal aslep again.. wats worse is tat i did not hear my alarm clock went off..in the end..woke up at 6.30.. xD.. lukiee still not late if not i will go earlie bird club liao

(FYI: i was exempted from being late yesterday cause i told mr chan tat i "got stuck in a traffic jam".haha!!)


was looking frward to PE>> Bball!!!!!!!! but then, there's a sudden downpour of rain.. sian!!

so went to foyer to play badminton instead. but then, slipped and fel on the rocky surface in an awkward manner wen playing wit KTH, Kyaw and Lim. and to my horror..my knee bleed.. sian again!!

my wound. *pain*

get bak my physics common test result today.. 53.5/80..>> 66% B3..phew..... still quite dissapointing lahxx but unexpected oso..thought i will get a c5 like tat haha... hope will get betta fr O'level.

No comments: