Monday, July 16, 2007

Dissapointed in myself

got back our SS test... got 17/30..quite dissapointing..cause i thought can do much betta then this..haixxx..so reaalie need to pull up my socks liao..cannot wear ankle socks le..hahaha...^ ^

getting my Amaths test tom...know i didnt do tat well.haixxx..tink flung..but learnt my mistake le..not gonna repeat it fr O's..hahaha..

Had O'level CL listening compre today...which was so tricky... and i think too much lahxx..haixx..hope still get most correct..though i know tat my full marks vanish liao..haixxxx
to destress..went to Lim's house to play PS2.. been along time since i played PS2.(usuallie play my cousin's de...but they go aboard study le..sian..) and awhile since i go to Lim's house..
actuallie wan go to Nick's house..he moved house again lolz....haha..but too late liao..haixxx
ya..FYI..nick's old terrace worth 1.1Million!! haha.and still increasingggg...bloody rich..

ya..this year campus superstar not as good as last year..the olie good part is tat they have Keely..hahaha..

No comments: