Thursday, July 19, 2007

Enriching day

nothing ever goes as i planned..almost everything....wen im too confident in something, or when i reallie yearn for/to have someting, i will surely get the opposite of wat i wanted. cause i thought God was playing with me .haixx.. so, i learned to put my hopes down, n let myself feel deprresed with depressing thoughts, so that i will get the opposite result, which is a good 1 ..but still it nv works..kinda dumb.haha.. so i HATE life..Reallie hate it

life nv was a bed of roses fr me..

but after attending CGM, i start to have a diff attitude towards life, but still hate it..until today..
KaePheng told me tat im still so young and should treasure my life.

then, ms edwards went on to talk about her past in class. wen she failed her A'level MALAY 2 times n finally succeded 3rd time as she got encouragement frm her family and frens..and of course stufying smart. mayb tats wat i lack in mylife..

Mdm anatha oso told us some ting important.. nv push ur blame to others.. and always reflect bout wat u hab done wrong.tats reallie evident in me as i sometimes blame Jesus fr giving me this life..Sorry.

Mrs Yeo talked about her past student and her relative hu got cancer. she almost cried after teling us her sad story. nv seen her almost cry b4.. thne, she told us to cherish life..which reallie went deep into me......

Acutuallie, we reallie hab great teachers.. hu encourages us, shower us with love and concern, guiding us through..haha.reallie glad to hab come to this school, and meet up wit many new frens.. Amksian..

=)

No comments: