Saturday, November 3, 2007

back after a long time

sorry guys fr not updating my blog.. cant go online. and everytime online sure will play naruto, watch anime and chat wit my beloved frens..

o level was unespectedly relaxing fr me.. dunno y, but i guess many of u share the same thoughts as me yeah??..haha.. maths was a breeze fr me.have confidence that i can get a1 fr my emath.. lost 10 marks fr my amaths p2.. all becasue of 1 miserable careless mistake..haixx..sianed.. anyway, both of my sciences was brilliant..

fr languages.. english was okay fr me.. dont have confiedence of getting a1.. but a2 is still possible.. hope the least i would get would b b3.. but a distinction would b nice.haha..

chinese.. definetly easier than june's.. confident of a2,, but have those sec 3 higher chinese freaks!! sianed.. hope still can get a..

geog was a miracle.. was planning on agri and enironment.. but God wants me to study development.. i was also worried they might combine..so studied development.. in the end.. environment was so hard!!..development (except fr first question) was relatively ok. coz of that, i confident of getting a 1 le.. haha..

now im worried of SS, but here i am using the com and blog..haha.. finished 4 chapters today.. planning on studying whole of sec4, and 2 topics frm sec 3.. this way i would be save.. yeah!!

k it ends here guys... looking frward to end of ss, then i will consider myself free!!!

No comments: