Saturday, November 3, 2007

my gf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
went out wit girlfren today....
lied to my mom that go out study wit fren in library haha... white lie.. so nvm rite jesus.haha
went to her house earlie.. went to her house.. eat wit her family.. her mom's cooking very nice lolz.. but my mom's 1 nicer..haha.k.

after that.. went out..walked to amk.. first time hold her hand when walking.. feel so blessed
go watch movie.. stardust.. very nice..kindda more of a romance then magical story.. the plot was nice..well delivered..alot of magic.. super funny also....

22nd day together..so blessed..cause 22 my register no. and my formal class.. so went on a date today.. ate dinner.. then sent her home...haha.. so bliss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How i wish i could write such a post..haha..

please higliht the above blank para fr more info on this posts

No comments: