Monday, November 5, 2007

Me

come to think of it..in my life, most of the things tat i did revolves around other ppl..i always did things fr the sake of others..

whenever i go airport, always look around fr indonesian ppl that might board the same flight as me. of course i will look for gals..haha

now in secondary school, did so many things that i will nv have imagine off.. my sec 1 was a disaster..still young..dunno anything bout love.. did many fooish stuffs.. sec 2.. began to understand.. sacrificed my time fr a girl tat will nv like me..

sec 3.. fall in love with another girl.. did so manythings that i nv dreamt of doing.. make valentine gifts.. thought hard on wat to buy.. glad she lik it.. sacrificed sms, got scolded by sis and family fr talking on the phone fr too long.. haix..srill ignored them.. but worth the memories..haha.. still, all this sacrifice was futile, nv got togth wit her after 6mnths.. left me hurt fr around 2 months(i think).. but thx to the words frm my fren(tink casssandra or rc they all.dunno.sry) i recover.haha. to then got back to liking Kim.. but she wont lik me.. so decided to give her 1 last present...and thats it..

haixx.. anway.. bought Djmax cause of some1 oso.. didnt reallie wanna buy it.. cause tink i suk at tat game.. dun reallie lik.. but.. well.. bought it cause she lik to play.. then she can play oso.. mayb will bring us even closer..haha..brought us closer indeed but.. in the end still lik this..hahaha

went to church cause she wanted me too.. didnt want to at first.. scared cause of past year bad exp.. but well.. told myself if i like her.. should sacrifice everythng and do it fr her.. so thats how i become a christian now.. she said i spirituallie mature very fast..faster than who has come earlier b4 me..well think its cause im doing it fr 2 person that i love.. while he do only fr 1.. though now become 1 le, still will serve God faithfully..haha

so many sacrifices i made are in vain.. well.. dun regret them lahxx.. at least hey brought me somewhere.. now i super pro in DJmax2.. Rank: master dj.. lvl 98.. completed more than 50 missions.. combo: 111000++.. able to max combo lvl 9 8button.. wat accomplishment
now.. i serve god faithfully, the God who brought me many miracles(except fr helping me be the 1 that i like..haha..damn!)

anyway..thats all fr today.. hope 1 day.. this sacrifices will not be in vain again..haha

No comments: