Saturday, September 15, 2007

99999 Combo

Fri was a luckie day fr me
atteneded carreer conference in school... engineering research.. construction and hotel management.. still interested to become scientist and fullfil my dream..haha

palyed bball.. raining.. at first.. but soon stop.. and dry enough to play bball at 1 plus...
my aiming improve le..hehe.. can score 70% of my shots le.. i tink.. but 3pointer still hard lahxx. need more practice.. played fr an hour or so.. went amk eat.. went home at 4.. tired.. then sleep

watch bleach and naruto( both awesome anime!!!)
then went surfing for Djmax 2 guide..haha.. c all the unlockables.. how to unlock and stuff.. need to play 2220 songs onwards then can unlock characters if u cant complete missions start frm lvl 17 missions.. and freestyle combo of 69000 to 99999 to unlock gears and notes... hahaahahahahaahahahaha.. play until when...!!! but determined to reach 99999 by this weekend..

played at nite.. kindda lucky.. played a variety of songs.. mainly 3 songs which can get me 2500 combo per round... in 1hr.. i got 40000++ combo.. very tired le.. so sleep mode my psp.. then sleep.. continue tom..

but tom... wake up earlie to play.. still in a daze.. chose inappropriate song.. broke my combo!! sian... need start all over again

jiayou fr me worzz.. get my 99999 combo

No comments: