Saturday, September 8, 2007

My life

can't have what i want..
used to hate this .. but.. i need to face up to the fact that i cant summon all the world treasures' at a lift of the finger... the earth doesn't revolve around me!!

but there's just a few things that i really want

  • get super-duber-ultra good grades fr my prelim.. top the level..haha
  • L1R5 below 10 fr olevel.. wanna go Ajc atleast.. so i dun need to go america study.. dun wan to leave singapore and be away from my beloved friends and teachers>> Kae pheng and Weng hon to name a few<<.. and esp................haha
  • wanna go in to NUS.......
  • turn stone into Gold by shooting protons neutrons and electrons
  • Discover Fusion
  • be a miliionair in my 20's
  • and the final1 .. to find the 1 that will share the joys and hardships with me fr eternity.. this life and the next........

"loving some 1 doesnt meant that u have to be with him/her...."\
e.g. i love my psp.. but i cant marry her...haha....gg

and in those drama: loving a person would mean that u want them to be happy.. and this happiness that they would be blessed by.. doesnt need to come from me.. as long as that person that u love is happy...i'm contented....

i understand this phrase.. and this is my Principle..

this boy here just wants you to be happy =)

No comments: