Wednesday, September 5, 2007

White Tangerine

Cut my hair today.. because of three reasons.. 1. my friends wants me go cut. 2. my hair v messy. & 3.... dun tel ya..haha

cut together with nick, maurice kth & kth..haha.. i took longest i tink.. if not its nick..

Jeremy came.. then went to White tangerine to eat.. the food is super affordable and delicious.. makes ur mouth flood.. and ur stomach purrs>>(bit wierd vocab to use).. ordered spaghetti.. while the rest ordered chicken steak.. this is by far the closest kth can get to eating "steak"..haha!! if ya understand wat i mean.. if not.. tag ba>>>
but i dun tink u all are tat dumb..

aniway.. after eating.. went to maurice house.. charge my psp.. played burnout,, but cant play 2player spilt-screen..so play guitar hero.. was cool.. some thing like djmx.. but whith guitar.. hahaha..i suck at the 5button.. played free bird(i think). with maurice.. super long song.. and i suk at it.haha...

then played bball...regret tat i wear sandals.. sian..haixxxxxx
but was quite awesome.. jokes flying every well together with the ball.. laughters heard every where, accompanied by the abbravation of rubbes and rope which goes "chop!".. haha.. sweats precipitating out of our tan skin in the name of joy.. what a great bball day with the friends u love.. thank God fr such a wonderful day.. praise God!!!

cant seem to remember to say grace b4 i eat.. sry.. will try to instil it into my mind.. ^^...
haixx.. go back home study.. make up fr lost time...but still ended up infront of my 15 inch square monitor which reminds me of spongebob.. and the mouse which reminds me of rattatoulie!! haha.. will study.. slowly and surely...

cya!! love God!! all of u are blessed

No comments: