Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sat service

went amk interchange to wait fr chmel marc jasmine and her bro david...
at 1.30.. no 1 there.. hp no money oso.. so wait lolz.. then jasmine came 20 min later.. followed by marc.. board bus and met chmel on way..

went fr bibble studies first.. very interesting.. olie v long.. but fun.. the pastor share many interesting stories and personal exp.. i like!!..HAHAHA!!! learnt many things and enhance my my knowledge..

went fr service at 5.. told my self and aileen then im gonna jump! during praise and worship...nv jump b4.. olie jumped once at FOP i think..hahaha.. so told myself that.. but didnt jump on the first song.. 2nd song oso.. told myself again i will jump on the nsxt song.. nv jump oso.. then reallie swore wit my heart and told God that if there's still another song.. i will jump.. but next song is slow song. .cannot jump.. then i told myself. next week ba..

pastor preeched bout memorial stone... influence.. very dry but beneficial... i want pastor Kong..haha... and Nick or ar bernard to speak preech to us.. i like them better..haha...

after preech.. song again.. slow 1.. then.. suddenlie fast 1.. stupefied.. how come got fast de..haha.. so.. ok.. i will jump today now... and i jumped..hahaha.. prasie God.. he answered me.. within such a short time..

ya.. happie bday Lyon and Aileen.. the cake very nice.. i like...haha.. very chocolatie

went to J8 togerther. but cant eat together.. i need go home.. my mom been calling me 5 times.. but i no money le.. cant answer.. wet down to buy old chang kee ( i own 1) and ate while walking home.. at home have chao guo tiao.. eat again.. haha...

going to accomplish my goal of 99999 by today ba.. at least.. tom last day i will be playing my psp le..haixx

No comments: