Monday, September 17, 2007

Prelim results. both disappointed and delighted

got back 4 papers today...
SS, physics paper 1, Chem paper 1 and section A of paper 2

SS >> 28/50 below my expectation lehxx.. haixx.. was expecting to score 30 and above.. but still have marks to add.. 2 marks!! haha.. now i know where i got wrong.. and wouldn't repeat fr o's.... hot i can score 45 for my Geog..hahahhaa. then overall relatively high a1!!!

physics >> 34/40 but there's some questions that are marked wrongly.. mainly 4 of them.. therefore i am supposed to get 38/40.. Muhahahaha!!!!! hope paper 2 i can get relatively well too!!!

paper 1 >> 34/40.. but i think changing to 35/40.. highest in class.. hehe.. but still kindda dissapointed.. made some careless and ridiculous mistakes.. haix..

paper 2 section A>>> got 35/50.. thought could at least achieve 38 or 40... so below my expectation.. haixxx... wanna get a1 for chem... really hoped that i will achieved 25/30 for section B.. which i have confidence in.. yeah!!!!

aniway.. been deligently praying to God.. to help me do well in exams.. give me the confidence.. and helped me improve.. cast out my fears and all.. thank God for answering my prayers.. fr giving me such good grades and remarkable improvement frm common test.. Praise God!!!!!!!!!! hahahaaha

ya.. watched this funny real-life rpg in nick's phone.. hahaha.. damn funny.. going to search it on you tube now... cya!!

No comments: