Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Teacher's day

teachers day celebration on 31st of august...
brought my psp to school.. link play djm with kth de... then played together.. so fun..n vs with each other rite.. u will unlock more things.. haha

the djm disc in kwl's psp..(so he gt to enjoy the benefits of vs) while me play bleach!! yeah!! so cool!! haha.. now i unlock or characters le.. in just 4days... yeah

anieay.. back to teachers day.. kth asked me buy cake the day b4.. didnt noe wat to buy.. after asking kyaw's and friends opinion.. bought black forest.. and another 1 (chosen by me) truffle!

gave the teachers when they were sitting and enjoying the performance.. the yall loved the cake.. lucky!! phew.. but majority of teachers olie ate the truffle... we nv get to eat... Mrs chan was no where to be found.. so cant gib her cake.. we asked the teachers around to eat cake..including vp & p

went to cgm later in the evening... some worship songs i reallie nt familiar.. haha.. but jus sing along.. like the last word of each sentence..haha... really enriching..esp kenneth's words... which was like an avalanche that strike me hard, sweeping me off my feet, leaving me trapped in a quagmire of thoughts.. hahahaha!!!

glad thta Wy 4gave me fr ps her not to go watch movie and to cgm on thursday.. flad that the teachers love the cake.. glad that i went to cgm on fri..(made friends with nat le... dunno how spell her name. she frm Tjc) Happie belated teacher's day!!!!!!!!

No comments: